Saturday, November 1, 2008

Welcome to "Other People's Photographs".

In 2001, I was writing a 'zine called Die Trying. It was not very good. The second issue, subtitled "Other People's Photographs" was okay, though. People seemed to like it. I was cleaning today and found quite a few "unpublished" found photos, and I decided to put them on the internet before I threw them away. I'm starting by posting, in its entirety, Die Trying #2 as an introduction to the concept, though I am sure it is a concept that is not difficult to understand.

There was another book like this, called Other People's Photographs #2 (assuming that Die Trying #2 served as Other People's Photographs #1...). If I can find a copy of that, I'll put it up here, too.

Here are some pictures I did not take. Clicking the pictures makes them bigger.







































No comments: